_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
News
Evolution: German SS in Kharkov Parka
Maki
Staff MemberSenior Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 5,579 posts
Armorama: 2,988 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 02:35 AM UTC

Evolution Miniatures just released another 1/35 scale figure depicting German SS soldier.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
bill_c
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 10,553 posts
Armorama: 8,109 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 03:25 AM UTC
Evolution, Soga and especially Stalingrad continue to set the bar for WW2 figures.
erichvon
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,694 posts
Armorama: 1,584 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 08:56 AM UTC
Looks like a really nice figure. I'm working on some third battle of Kharkov stuff now but sadly he wouldn't fit into what I'm doing otherwise I may have bought him. Their other Kharkov figures look nice as well. There's some excellent "in action" figures by Tank for Kharkov, it's just a shame resins so expensive. Ideally what we need is a manufacturer who produces figures as beautiful as the Stalingrad ones but in in plastic. One thing I do like about the Stalingrad figures is they tie in together for a diorama For my money MB are the best injection figures on the market these days as they're interesting poses and versatile for expanding the poses with a couple of boxes. Resinwise I'm with you on the Stalingrad and Evoloution figures, I just wish I could afford to buy more of them.
fritzotto
Visit this Community
Como, Italy
KitMaker: 16 posts
Armorama: 14 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 07:45 PM UTC
I totally agree with you, Bill; when another Master, like ALPINE's Taesung Hamms, will abandon the usual, static postures of his otherwise excellent resin figures?
bill_c
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 10,553 posts
Armorama: 8,109 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 08:53 PM UTC
I have suggested as much to Taesung, who does some of the best sculpting in the hobby. He's making a good living with what he's doing, so I don't see him changing anytime soon. But I agree that his poses are very static and of limited use in what I do. I have spent so much money on Stalingrad, Evolution and Soga figures, I have an open account with John at Military Miniatures Warehouse.
 _GOTOTOP