_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Contests
This group is home to our various contests, promotions and drawings.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Decalcomaniacs! DM-060 British MK I's
TheGreatPumpkin
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 690 posts
Armorama: 672 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 03:20 AM UTC
Hi All,
Merry Christmas everyone! As many of you know, Takom has released two kits on British Mark I rhomboid heavy tank. While it has not arrived here in the U.S., I have taken the opportunity to resize my 1/72 scale sheet to 1/35 to fill any gaps. Introducing the newest Decalcomaniacs! decal sheet: DM-060, British MK I's is designed for the Takom kit (and possibly the Commander's MK I (male)) and gives the modeler numerous options for markings of the vehicle. In addition to Mark I's, there are also markings for MK II's and III's, which will require some modification to the kit to make it correct. Instructions are included and show marking placement, vehicle color/camouflage and unit assignment. The cost is US$10.00 (plus shipping) for the next week. After that, they are up to US$12 plus shipping. Happy modeling!
Regards,
Georg
Decalcomaniacs!
jwest21
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 3,374 posts
Armorama: 3,126 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 05:12 AM UTC
Sweet! I'll have to check that out...I wanted to build a male mk I with the grenade screen but wasn't sure what to do about markings
TheGreatPumpkin
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 690 posts
Armorama: 672 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 04:28 AM UTC
Hi All,
The first set sold out, so I had to relist them: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/381503523465?
Regards,
Georg
 _GOTOTOP