_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
real survey
ponysoldier
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 223 posts
Armorama: 110 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2002 - 10:32 AM UTC
With all the money that we all spend , It carries weight with the people that make
them . What can we do to make them make more to models every year than what
they do ? We pay the bills after all It seems they dont pay much attenition
to us

ponysoldier
shiryon
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 876 posts
Armorama: 606 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2002 - 10:25 PM UTC
I disagree with you they do listen, But every one wants different things and yes somtimes the same. Manufacturers just can't make everything it's just not cost effective. There have been thousands of AFVs built world wide since the early 1900s Imposssible to do them all.
As to the quality within the kits yes there is room fo improvment. There also seems to be a need amongst some that everything be perfect,exact and flawless. I think if this is what people want they need to change their hobby to 1/1 restoration. because thats the only place you'll see a perfect variant. I don't mean to rave but I remember the old kits before PE, when Tamiya figures looked like holywood sci-fi creations. Then folks like Shep Paine and others actually had to MODEL even if they did take artistic license sometimes. There's lots out there and more coming.there has never been as many kits on the market as t=here is today. And if your young enough maybe that kit you want will come out before your eyesight goes.
Red4
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 4,287 posts
Armorama: 1,867 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2002 - 11:45 PM UTC
I'm patient. Some-where at some point and time, that perfect kit will show up... I might be dead for 50 years, but it'll show up!! lol "Q"
 _GOTOTOP