_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Modern - USA
Modern Armor, AFVs, and Support vehicles.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Some Husky mk 3 questions..
rogerjo1
Visit this Community
Västra Götaland, Sweden
KitMaker: 950 posts
Armorama: 905 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 03:24 AM UTC
Hello, i'm planning my afv club husky mk3 kit with the legend ground radar set now and have some questions for mu build.. Maybe someone can help me...

What kind of radio do they have? Is it avalible in resin or plastic
Can i put a duke antenna on the husky? Seen some pictures with the duke antenna but then they all have slat armour... So is it possible without the slat armour too...
Does anyone knows how the cables go from the back to the legend production ground radar? Mean from the box behind to where the cables go infront of the radar....
Sleepwalker71
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
KitMaker: 265 posts
Armorama: 186 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 08:08 AM UTC
Hi,
Husky operator uses a portable ASIP radio for team communication. Duke antenna and slat armour are subject of the field modification depending on the area threat. Last question suggests that Legend's kit have no wiring diagram, what's is bad news for me. Legend's kit consists two boxes in fact, one behind and one just after the radar mount. As far as I know no wiring diagram exists, unless someone has vehicle operation manual. As you can do is to follow the reference photos. In case of Husky all wiring for the additional equipment is external. Moreover I noticed it changes from vehicle to vehicle...

A question for you. Does Legend set have a screen for GPR in the cabin?
rogerjo1
Visit this Community
Västra Götaland, Sweden
KitMaker: 950 posts
Armorama: 905 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 02:53 PM UTC
Thanks for the answers, about the diagrams for the cables i dont know yet as i have not picked up my parcel yet on the post office but i asked that because there are no cables on the legend photos... I hope it's included in the instructions..
The same about your question, i let you know when i have picked up the parcel if the screen is included..
Thanks again
 _GOTOTOP