_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
Got shipment from Aussie's Firestorm Models
BillyBishop
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 347 posts
Armorama: 167 posts
Posted: Friday, June 21, 2002 - 11:15 PM UTC
Hi all. i just got a shipment from Australia's Firestorm Models and have to say that I am very happy with it.

I ordered a Vignette Corner Large for 6 US, Tent packs and Bedrolls $5.00, Vignette Brick Wall $3.20 and Furniture $8.00. Everything was great, well packaged and well made. You can order resin or plaster for most building or road sections (resin costing a little more).

I am most happy with the furniture. You can spice up any WWII ETO scene with these:

All prices are in US dollars and shipping to Toronto, Canada was 4.20 and took 7 business days!

Here is Firestorms link :

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~firestorm1/index.htm

I will be looking to order some of their figures in the future. And no I don't get anything from this. Just supporting another well made well priced contributor to our hobby.

Cheers!

MSW
herberta
Visit this Community
Canada
KitMaker: 939 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Friday, June 21, 2002 - 11:37 PM UTC
I have their Aussie/Commonwealth tank crew.
Very nice resin figures. And you can't beat the exchange rate!

I ordered through AFVHobbies.

Andy
Sundown
Visit this Community
Canada
KitMaker: 67 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 01:31 AM UTC
I was just browsing both their websites yesterday and I must say the exchange rate is very favorable. Good to hear they gave good service as I also plan on ordering some figures from them. I just hope they expand their selection of German and Allied figures soon

Simon
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2002 - 07:38 AM UTC
Thanks for the info billy!
I,ve been tempted to buy from them before but was concerned with the distance!(Didn't want to get stung).
Now i,ll order plenty before the exchange rates rocket!
 _GOTOTOP