_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
News
Battlegate: Furniture for Dioramas
Maki
Staff MemberSenior Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 5,579 posts
Armorama: 2,988 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 11:58 PM UTC

Battlegate Games released new sets of 1/35 scale furniture for dioramas. Check them out!

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
ULIX-VM
Visit this Community
Puerto Rico
KitMaker: 834 posts
Armorama: 649 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 02:08 AM UTC
maybe battlegatesgames need a plama-tv.
erichvon
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,694 posts
Armorama: 1,584 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 02:46 AM UTC
They look to be nice pieces and they're really cheap as well!Usually you pay an arm and a leg for bits of furniture from people like Custom Dioramics. Even the Miniart ones are very expensive for what you get really. I've always made my own furniture from balsa and/ or modelling clay to keep costs down being on a very low income but I may well buy some of their stuff as it's reasonably priced and looks pretty good. Has anyone ever used their stuff before as I'd never heard of them until this article?
tigerproductions
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 238 posts
Armorama: 201 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 06:46 AM UTC
Custom Dioramics has a new owner. ME, and the items when released will not be as expensive as they once were. I am a modeler as well and I don't want to over charge for items I think should be reasonable. The reason they were so high is because they had to raise the retail price in order to give dealers 40% discounts and still make money. I will be selling direct and no dealers.
erichvon
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,694 posts
Armorama: 1,584 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 01:29 AM UTC
Jose, that's fantastic news and good luck with your new acquistion. From what you've said it sounds like they had a really crap set up whereby the modeller was well and truly stitched up by the middle mans existence as usual. Have you got a link that I can bookmark so that in future I can buy direct from you?
 _GOTOTOP