A brief history lesson......Hohlgangsanlage 8
Barbarossa
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 216 posts
Armorama: 215 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 01:37 PM UTC
Hi Tim....
Firstly thanks very much for those kind words, really appreciated mate! Obviously we see some first class creations on here & other sites, and sometimes think ''why do I bother'', when people produce such quality stuff. There's always things we think maybe I could've done that better, or spent more time etc..., but it's gets to a point when you feel....enough! Really appreciate what you wrote though, must be doing at least something right.
Anyway, thanks for pointing out the missing pics, puzzled me for a bit, all the photos are still in there albums on Photobucket, BUT yesterday I changed the album name, putting the 8 onto Hohlgangsanlage, and I think that was my downfall. So obviously I can't edit the above posts anymore, so here's afew WIP shots from earlier in the project for anyone who may be interested.
I'll add the final last photos of the finished dio by the weekend.

photo image_zpsdfphzylh.jpeg

photo image_zpsfzofwnkn.jpeg

photo image_zpsvovzj1fg.jpeg

photo The Build H8 10_zpszkl8hngw.jpg

photo The Build H8 20_zpspp2ljiey.jpg

photo image_zpsygchwzlk.jpeg

Tim - next on the work bench is going back to the last project before this one pushed in & took over, it's about 90% complete anyway, just the figures to finish & add.
Then going to build something around MB Checkpoint #3527, with more refugees in a street scene, & some jeering Germans looking on, set around early '45.
Thanks again,
Simon.
 _GOTOTOP