_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: IDF [Israeli Defense Forces]
Armor and AFVs of the IDF army from 1947-today.
Hosted by Darren Baker
FC Model trend
b2nhvi
Visit this Community
Nevada, United States
KitMaker: 1,124 posts
Armorama: 1,014 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 02:31 PM UTC
I am working on a 67 Syrian T-34/85 ... hey! My IDF stuff needs to eat! .... and am trying to get ahold of FC Model Trend to get one of their DShK mounts. 3 e-mails and no reply of any sort. Has anybody dealt with them? Are they just so good they do not need to sell anything??
Tank1812
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 1,112 posts
Armorama: 886 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 03:33 PM UTC
I have emailed Federico a while back and it wasn't an issue. Didn't get the sense he was like that.

Microworld does not have mounts but other FC products here in the US, email Angel and he might be able to get it for you.
MPi-KM
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 50 posts
Armorama: 32 posts
Posted: Monday, August 15, 2016 - 09:40 AM UTC
I ordered that along with the Syrian T-34 decals about a month ago. Their ordering systems sucks to put it bluntly. I never received a confirmation saying the order went through,but I payed via Paypal and got about 10 day later.
varanusk
Staff MemberManaging Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 1,288 posts
Armorama: 942 posts
Posted: Monday, August 15, 2016 - 11:25 AM UTC
This is very strange, he has an excellent service. Probably a problem with e-mail.
freddietello
Visit this Community
Alicante, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 199 posts
Armorama: 175 posts
Posted: Monday, August 15, 2016 - 11:33 AM UTC
Hello Ryan

I answered your mail, maybe you have filtered it, look in your spam mails.

Anyway, if you need to know the shipping costs to your location you just have to go on with the orfering process untill you're asked to select the kind of shippment you prefer. This will happen before asking for payment so you can decide before finising the order.

Sorry for any inconvenience

Federico Collada
freddietello
Visit this Community
Alicante, Spain / Espaņa
Posted: Monday, August 15, 2016 - 11:34 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I ordered that along with the Syrian T-34 decals about a month ago. Their ordering systems sucks to put it bluntly. I never received a confirmation saying the order went through,but I payed via Paypal and got about 10 day later.

Hello Noel

The ordering site sends confirmation automatically, maybe your email has filtered it, look at your spams.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Federico Collada
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 10,954 posts
Armorama: 8,571 posts
Posted: Monday, August 15, 2016 - 12:16 PM UTC
I have always found the response from Federico to be first rate, he is both polite and quick to reply. I know things can go wrong, but he has never let us down as yet.
freddietello
Visit this Community
Alicante, Spain / Espaņa
Posted: Monday, August 15, 2016 - 02:05 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I am working on a 67 Syrian T-34/85 ... hey! My IDF stuff needs to eat! .... and am trying to get ahold of FC Model Trend to get one of their DShK mounts. 3 e-mails and no reply of any sort. Has anybody dealt with them? Are they just so good they do not need to sell anything??

Hello Timothy

Have you written to this email? [email protected]? else you can contact me through facebook at federico collada or to fcmodeltips.

Best regards
Tank1812
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 1,112 posts
Armorama: 886 posts
Posted: Monday, August 15, 2016 - 04:13 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello Ryan

I answered your mail, maybe you have filtered it, look in your spam mails.

Anyway, if you need to know the shipping costs to your location you just have to go on with the orfering process untill you're asked to select the kind of shippment you prefer. This will happen before asking for payment so you can decide before finising the order.

Sorry for any inconvenience

Federico Collada

Federico,

No problems here and thanks for the info.

Ryan
b2nhvi
Visit this Community
Nevada, United States
KitMaker: 1,124 posts
Armorama: 1,014 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 02:41 PM UTC
Sorry for the delay in posting this ... Gracias, Frederico. I got your e-mail informing me my previous e-mails landed in SPAM. I'll get an order out next week, when I get paid. (For years I have lived paycheck to paycheck. Through hard work and perseverance I now live direct deposit to direct deposit!)
 _GOTOTOP