_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Kit Maker Gallery
andromeda673
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 584 posts
Armorama: 525 posts
Posted: Monday, September 19, 2016 - 07:22 PM UTC
Hello, I have probably the stupidest question ever, but in the heck do I go about deleting old pictures from my gallery so that I can post pictures into the campaign galleries.

Thank You!
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
Armorama: 13,742 posts
Posted: Monday, September 19, 2016 - 07:39 PM UTC
Its a real PITA. You have to open each photo individually, then, under the pic is a bar that says Additional Info. Below this is a series of icons, one has a picture and a pencil on it, Edit Photo. Click it, then near the bottom of the page is a box to click if you want to delete the pic. Click the box and then hit Submit Changes. You have to do it for each pic. I wish there was a delete box on the main screen by each pic so I could select the pics I want to delete and delete them all at once.
andromeda673
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 584 posts
Armorama: 525 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 01:36 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Its a real PITA. You have to open each photo individually, then, under the pic is a bar that says Additional Info. Below this is a series of icons, one has a picture and a pencil on it, Edit Photo. Click it, then near the bottom of the page is a box to click if you want to delete the pic. Click the box and then hit Submit Changes. You have to do it for each pic. I wish there was a delete box on the main screen by each pic so I could select the pics I want to delete and delete them all at once.

Thank you for the help, I would have never been able to figure that out
j76lr
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 1,081 posts
Armorama: 1,066 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 03:48 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello, I have probably the stupidest question ever, but in the heck do I go about deleting old pictures from my gallery so that I can post pictures into the campaign galleries.

Thank You!

Just be lucky you POSTED Pics on here LOL
 _GOTOTOP