_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum
Russian or Soviet vehicles/armor modeling forum.
Meng T-90A with Evolution Miniatures Figure
Konigwolf
Visit this Community
Tasmania, Australia
KitMaker: 368 posts
Armorama: 321 posts
Posted: Friday, November 11, 2016 - 02:48 PM UTC
I started this kit a fair while ago then shelved it as a write off (1/2 painted) after dropping it and breaking (and losing) some parts. The most vital lost part was half the commanders AA gun, after locating a replacement from miniarm I stripped the original paint and used it try AK Interactives Modern Russian Armor paint set.

Figure is Evolution Miniatures Modern Russian Tankman 35007

grunt136mike
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,896 posts
Armorama: 1,858 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 05:25 AM UTC
Hi Andrew;

"Really Nice" !! The Simple base & lone figure add to the Appeal of the Display. I Esp; like the Camo, and would have liked to have seen what it was like before the accident ! Again Superb Job !!!

G-Day Mate; MIKE.
Konigwolf
Visit this Community
Tasmania, Australia
KitMaker: 368 posts
Armorama: 321 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 08:20 AM UTC
Mike, the accident was being knocked off the paint bench, nothing major, had just put its first base coat of green on it, here it is just pre that coat (pre side skirts and tracks which came during repaint). A second fall a couple weeks later while moving house removed the rear barrels which I decided to leave off as Mengs layout is incorrect(hoses should connect in centre of drums not the side, as positioned on vehicle).

grunt136mike
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,896 posts
Armorama: 1,858 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 10:05 AM UTC
Hi Andrew;

A real nice assortment of vehicles on your work-bench, The Mouse was one of my Favorite tanks.

CHEERS; MIKE.
 _GOTOTOP