AngryDog Productions Facebook
AngryDog
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
KitMaker: 1,114 posts
Armorama: 900 posts
Posted: Friday, November 25, 2016 - 12:03 PM UTC
Hi guys,

Been too busy to post on the forums. If you wanna see some of my work I finally did a facebook page.
Like and share if you like.
https://www.facebook.com/AngryCanine/
Removed by original poster on 11/26/16 - 07:53:02 (GMT).
terminators
Visit this Community
France
KitMaker: 1,932 posts
Armorama: 1,907 posts
Posted: Friday, November 25, 2016 - 03:40 PM UTC
You have done amazing models with high level of details and the paint job is very nice. The first M1151 is impressive.

Did you have wrapped resin parts in Legend Productions M1151 conversion ?

I have (windscreen, roof) and I don't know how to work with, perhaps rebuilt them with Evergreen plastic sheet.
AngryDog
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 12:39 AM UTC
Thank you Alex!
Yes mine were warped too. I did the heat treatment to reshape the resin parts then super glued a sheet of 0.03 evergreen plastic to each joint. Used Tamiya extra thin cement to melt thus glue the plastic joints. In my past experience it seemed to work better then only using super glue between the joints.

However there was still a bit of warping no matter how many times i reheated and reshaped the parts. This means that the resin was removed to quickly from the mold. So if yours is real bad then perhaps you can get a replacement from them?
AngryDog
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 12:41 AM UTC
By the way. Thanks to all of you for checking out and liking my facebook page. Do Follow it if you want to see more of my work in the near future.
AngryDog
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 03:47 PM UTC
I offer custom model buidling. So you if want anything drop me an email at [email protected]

It usually takes around a month to finalise all the items required for a new build and for the kits to arrive.

I will only be able to physically start new commissions tentatively around January/Febuary as I have a backload to complete first.

Thanks
 _GOTOTOP