_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas: Vietnam
For Vietnam diorama subjects or techniques.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Thank you to MecModels
namengr
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 332 posts
Armorama: 328 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 05:40 AM UTC
I would just like to give credit to a good seller. I had contact with Mark on this site about other things and thought I'd try his products. Alltho it was out of stock, he was good enough to get me his Vietnam bar facade, as a favor. Then, do to the Holiday mess my order was lost for almost 2 months.He stayed in contact and was willing to help if it didn't show up. Happily it came today and was in perfect shape. I highly recommend MecModels and hope they do well in the new year. Wayne
ReconTL3-1
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 726 posts
Armorama: 687 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 09:08 PM UTC
Yes, I agree that MarK is an excellent seller. He shares my passion for modeling Vietnam subjects and has been very helpful with supplying me with items for my dioramas. He is a great guy and has gone out of his way to make sure that I have had everything I needed even when some things may have been out of stock at the time I wanted to order them.

Cheers,
James
j76lr
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 1,081 posts
Armorama: 1,066 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 05:37 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Yes, I agree that MarK is an excellent seller. He shares my passion for modeling Vietnam subjects and has been very helpful with supplying me with items for my dioramas. He is a great guy and has gone out of his way to make sure that I have had everything I needed even when some things may have been out of stock at the time I wanted to order them.

Cheers,
James

good to know
Mark
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
KitMaker: 554 posts
Armorama: 461 posts
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2017 - 03:33 PM UTC
Thanks guys; always good to hear!
Made me blush...
Graywolf
Staff MemberSenior Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Izmir, Turkey / Türkçe
KitMaker: 6,405 posts
Armorama: 1,850 posts
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2017 - 04:28 PM UTC
I totally agree on Mark is an excellent seller and friend as Mec products are also excellent.
 _GOTOTOP