_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
News
BRAVO-6: Barberwaffe (3)
Graywolf
Staff MemberSenior Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Izmir, Turkey / Türkçe
KitMaker: 6,405 posts
Armorama: 1,850 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 09:28 PM UTC

BRAVO-6 released another shaving World War II figure, but this time he is a German tanker.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Taeuss
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
KitMaker: 3,791 posts
Armorama: 3,778 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 04:09 AM UTC
What the Heck gives with everyone shaving? This must be the third or fourth offering of someone using a soap & razor! Weird. Possibly dio-useful, but weird nonetheless.
ReconTL3-1
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 726 posts
Armorama: 687 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 05:20 AM UTC
This is actually the second offering by Bravo 6 of a guy shaving. The other is a US GI. This figure is part of a series of figures cleaning up in the field, the others being German Soldiers geting their hair cut and another set washing.
Maki
Staff MemberSenior Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 5,579 posts
Armorama: 2,988 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 01:17 PM UTC

Quoted Text

What the Heck gives with everyone shaving? This must be the third or fourth offering of someone using a soap & razor! Weird. Possibly dio-useful, but weird nonetheless.

How many shaving figures have you seen before these Bravo-6 figures? Why is it weird? We all shave, most of us every day... so I guess soldiers in WW2 did it as well.

I think these figures have enormous vignette/diorama potential, so I say keep up the great work Vladi.

Mario
Greenmachine
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 129 posts
Armorama: 122 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 08:35 AM UTC
Bravo 6 shows soldiers doing what they normally do in the field. A lot ofcleaning weapons, digging foxholes, hurry up and wait. Notice that pictures show mostly clean shaven troops.Your platoon sgt.
ReconTL3-1
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 726 posts
Armorama: 687 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 09:38 PM UTC
That is exactly why I prefer Bravo 6 figures. Vladi has a talent of realistically recreating poses of Soldiers doing what Soldiers do. And since war is actually pretty boring most of the time until you make contact, his figure sets like these really appeal to me.
Yankasippi
Visit this Community
Mississippi, United States
KitMaker: 134 posts
Armorama: 133 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 04:29 AM UTC
Hey Maki, I have a CMK German figure shaving that predates Bravo 6. But the weird thing is that they show him shaving using his
 _GOTOTOP