_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
News
Battlegate: Pantsir, Gatling, Cannon and Sandbags
Maki
Staff MemberSenior Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 5,579 posts
Armorama: 2,988 posts
Posted: Friday, March 03, 2017 - 11:50 AM UTC

New update from Battlegate Games... again, a mixed bag of weapons and diorama accessories.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Trisaw
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 4,105 posts
Armorama: 2,492 posts
Posted: Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 05:46 AM UTC
I would be very interested to see how the pole and pintle mount for the gatling gun is. Could this pole and pintle mount be used for almost any gun to create a guntruck?

Sure, one can scratchbuild their own pole and pintle mount, but if the Battlegate gatling gun on pole looks accurate, then this piece could be very useful for both Sci-Fi and realistic purposes.
GDCFAST
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 10 posts
Armorama: 10 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 03:12 AM UTC
I JUST RECIEVED THE PANTSIR S1 1/35 THIS MODEL COMPANY IS A SCAM TO ANYONE WHO TAKES MODELING SERIOUS, SCALE WAS WRONG, DETAIL WAS BAD, NO DIRECTIONS, ONLY THE CONTAINER IT CAME IN WAS USEFUL IF YOU LIKE CANS, PASS ON ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY , NOTHING THEY SELL IS WORTH A PENNY.
brekinapez
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
KitMaker: 2,272 posts
Armorama: 1,860 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 03:22 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I JUST RECIEVED THE PANTSIR S1 1/35 THIS MODEL COMPANY IS A SCAM TO ANYONE WHO TAKES MODELING SERIOUS, SCALE WAS WRONG, DETAIL WAS BAD, NO DIRECTIONS, ONLY THE CONTAINER IT CAME IN WAS USEFUL IF YOU LIKE CANS, PASS ON ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY , NOTHING THEY SELL IS WORTH A PENNY.

Yes, there is another thread concerning this problem, and the poster put up pics of how bad the product is. I for one will never order from that company.
MikeyBugs95
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 2,210 posts
Armorama: 1,712 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 04:02 AM UTC
Anyone notice that the front of the cannon, where the bore should be, is molded solid? That doesn't seem like a very effective cannon design to me.
 _GOTOTOP