_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
Who makes
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 6,043 posts
Armorama: 4,347 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 - 05:06 AM UTC
Goosh another question .
Who makes tracks for the Isherman indivual links. I know that it comes with them but I want seperate tracks have looked but no find
Thanks
Jeff
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
Armorama: 9,071 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 - 07:01 AM UTC
Since the Isherman uses HVSS, I know that MP, DML, and AFV Club all make single links.
shiryon
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 876 posts
Armorama: 606 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 - 08:53 AM UTC
Of the three I've used the DML and MP sets. In this instance DML's set are easier and fit better. You might also want to check out RHPS sets, Idon't know if they make HVSS sets but their VVSS chevron set is great for a 1956 Suez campaign M50. BTW Israeli shermans were never called Ishermans They were either M1s, M50s or M51s. Isherman Is probably sooked up by someone like Janes and it just took

Josh Weingarten
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 6,043 posts
Armorama: 4,347 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 - 09:49 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Of the three I've used the DML and MP sets. In this instance DML's set are easier and fit better. You might also want to check out RHPS sets, Idon't know if they make HVSS sets but their VVSS chevron set is great for a 1956 Suez campaign M50. BTW Israeli shermans were never called Ishermans They were either M1s, M50s or M51s. Isherman Is probably sooked up by someone like Janes and it just took

Josh Weingarten

Got you covered on that but Chevron does not match the pattern that I see. I can get both afv and Rhps sets but the pattern is not the same wide cleat compared to small Chevron.
Jeff

thanks for the help guys appreciated
 _GOTOTOP