_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: British Armor
Discuss all types of British Armor of all eras.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Coming soon Crusier Tank A10 Mk.I/IA/IACS
knewton
Visit this Community
New Zealand
KitMaker: 1,217 posts
Armorama: 1,092 posts
Posted: Monday, May 08, 2017 - 10:26 AM UTC
Bronco to release Crusier [sic] Tank A10 Mk.I/IA/IA CS

look, whoever is asking for all these British tanks, please stop it. We need more Axis armour to go with all those Axis pointing figures available.

thank you, carry on

Kylie
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberTOS Moderator
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
KitMaker: 6,693 posts
Armorama: 5,562 posts
Posted: Monday, May 08, 2017 - 12:49 PM UTC

Quoted Text

look, whoever is asking for all these British tanks, please stop it. We need more Axis armour to go with all those Axis pointing figures available.

thank you, carry on

Kylie

Absolutely! Above all we desperately need winter versions of every variant of German armour. Dragon has made a nice start by announcing a Winter Hummel.

The figures pointing with only the index finger needs to be complemented with figures using the whole hand (opened flat, with fingers pressed against each other) when pointing.

/ Robin
TerancekW
Visit this Community
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
KitMaker: 36 posts
Armorama: 36 posts
Posted: Monday, May 08, 2017 - 01:12 PM UTC

Quoted Text

thank you, carry on

Kylie

Gecko release A10 MK IA and A9 MK IA just now and Bronco will release their A9 as a reply...... There is more British Tanks to come........ however I will put German Marking on them as captured tank.
seabee1526
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 185 posts
Armorama: 130 posts
Posted: Monday, May 08, 2017 - 06:34 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

thank you, carry on

Kylie

LOL, that is a decal option

Gecko release A10 MK IA and A9 MK IA just now and Bronco will release their A9 as a reply...... There is more British Tanks to come........ however I will put German Marking on them as captured tank.

http://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/newkitnews/images/bronco/cb35150_03.jpg
iowabrit
Visit this Community
Iowa, United States
KitMaker: 585 posts
Armorama: 557 posts
Posted: Monday, May 08, 2017 - 06:45 PM UTC
Truely great news. Just the Covenanter and a new tool Crusader to go and then we'll have the entire line. After that maybe the rest of the Armoured cars? Specially the Daimler.

I just got my IBG Scammell recovery...looks pretty sweet but no British desert markings?

I see Hasegawa are producing a 'Dieppe Raid' special set in 1/72 scale...a Churchill MkIII (good) and a Daimler A/C ????????? errr, I don't think so. Someone at Hasegawa has their Daimler wires crossed.
 _GOTOTOP