_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: R/C Armor
Discuss all Remote Control Armor related topics here.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Tiger I - in prog
jejack2
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
KitMaker: 322 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 01:29 PM UTC
Well, after buying the 1/16 Pershing, my LHS offered me a really good deal the Tamiya Tiger I. An offer I couldn't refuse. I picked it up yesterday afternoon, and have most of the chasis done. All the running gear on, tracks, etc. woohoo! Wish I had that much motivation on the Pershing! Maybe next weekend. Was going to post pics, but my digi's batteries died. Just wanted to share. Pics forthcoming! (pics are taken, just need to upload em.)
T-link
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
KitMaker: 46 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 02:07 PM UTC
That's great jejack2, here's a link that'll give you excellent info on the Tiger 1 kit from Tamiya, it was a group build for this kit. http://www.finescale.com/fsm/community/forum/topic.asp?page=1&TOPIC_ID=6246

Looking forward to seeing those pics... :-)

T-Link
jejack2
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
Posted: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 02:14 PM UTC
Here are those pics I promised. One with the superstructure on, one off, one with a paintcan (for size reference for those who haven't seen 1/16 scale before) and the last a pic (horribly blurry) of all my TOYS!!!!

T-link
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
KitMaker: 46 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 12:24 AM UTC
Very nice jejack2, your build is coming along nicely, look forward to see more.

T-Link :-)
jejack2
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
Posted: Monday, March 08, 2004 - 12:42 PM UTC
Just recieved my turned barrel for the Tiger I...woohoo construction may resume!! Thanks T-Link for recomending Backyardarmor.com. They were quick and courteous (for anyone working with the big r/c tanks, looking for some a/m stuff) Pics to follow.
 _GOTOTOP