_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
Dragon 1/35 PZ III DAK w/int plus others
easyco69
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 2,275 posts
Armorama: 2,233 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 10:15 PM UTC
Dragon 1/35 DAK Pz.Bef.Wg.III Ausf.H w/interior
I just came across this & never new it was out...gotta get it.
A PZ III with partial interior...including the turret..plus an PZ II type of tube antennae on its back hull.
Release date was Aug 2017

Ok so heres another release I missed..which I have decals for..a Russian SU-100 , this one is from the Middle East War...but..I'd get it to change it to a WW2 meat grinder.I did the Dragon SU-85 kit..which includes 2 barrels..an 85mm & 100mm & I must say..the detail of that kit was ACE..so I imagine this kit will be the same quality. Probably the same kit contents..but...if you want an SU-100 .then here ya go. I understand Miniart has a great SU-85 kit out as well...but with all Miniart kits..it is complex...with brittle small pieces...but tons of detail. Either kit is great. But the Miniart comes with an interior.

Miniart Su-85

Dragon also releases a MIM 104C Patriot Battery 1/35 kit , looks cool.Release date was Oct 2017

Dragon Panther G with AA Roof plates. 1/35 . I love this kit! It is an older kit reboxed I believe,but believe me..it is a great build & looks cool with the PE plates.
Release date was July 2017.

Dragon 1/35 German WW2 Ambulance Truck. Looks like a great kit. Release date was Sept 2017.

Dragon also has released a Sd.Kfz.252 Leichter Bef.Wagen in 1/35

Dragon has available a cute little German ww2 Radio Car.1/35 release date was Sept 2017.

Dragon has released a bunch of SIX Day War vehicles..that could be changed to WW2 if ya want lol.
I like this one ...a mortar carrier. 120mm?Release date was July 2017.

A PZ IV from Six Day War 1/35 Release date July 2017.

A T-34/85 Syrian Six Day War 1/35 Release Date was July 2017

Dragon releases a nice looking Stug III G w/concrete & zim. 1/35 Release date was June 2017. I want this one !!

Dragon has also released a slew of 1/72 ww2 armor as well..T-34/85, Elephant, Stug III B...
Some people may wonder why there are no new molds...well..the concrete upper hull of the Stug III G is new..but wait...it's the same upper hull just with 2 new concrete pieces to glue on ..fail lol...but we all want Dragon to come out with some new molds/vehicles...plus include both DS tracks & Magic Tracks in the same kit....lets see if they will...lol...
You can't beat Dragon quality...Miniart is giving it a good go but must work on getting better , tougher plastic...Takom,Meng are also releasing new molds of our favorite WW2 vehicles..so exciting ! If your like me..need to buy the kit just to have it..to look at..to smell..to admire from afar..even if it's still in the box lol!! That's why we collect them..stash them...cause we get hooked on the great killing machines that man has created...then to have them in miniature size, plus accurate...is just exciting! Model on..gents..model on!
 _GOTOTOP