_GOTOBOTTOM
AFV Painting & Weathering
Answers to questions about the right paint scheme or tips for the right effect.
Badge birthday sale
babaoriley
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 195 posts
Armorama: 179 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 10:54 PM UTC
Did anyone try to take advantage of Badger's one-day 54th birthday sale Jan. 4, and if so did you get a reply to the e-mail they requested to qualify for the sale?
CJ_Hughes
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 2 posts
Posted: Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 05:07 AM UTC
Yes I did get an email back.
babaoriley
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 10:57 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Yes I did get an email back.

It's been two days and I still haven't had a reply, I was looking forward to a new airbrush at half price. Maybe they got a bigger response than anticipated and a two-finger typist is working through the e-mails.
CJ_Hughes
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 2 posts
Posted: Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 09:38 PM UTC
Well they did break the modelers end of the internet with that sale. I saw a Facebook post from them stating they are still going through all the emails, but they figure they will have responded to everyone by Monday.
babaoriley
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 11:07 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Well they did break the modelers end of the internet with that sale. I saw a Facebook post from them stating they are still going through all the emails, but they figure they will have responded to everyone by Monday.

Ahem, they're now saying they might have bitten off more than they can chew as they have over 7,000 e-mails to go through so it might take them awhile. Judging by their website they aren't exactly at the cutting edge of e-commerce. Oh well, as long as they eventually get around to my e-mail I'll by happy, it was a terrific price on a good brush.
 _GOTOTOP