_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
Kingfisher miniatures co tact?
panzerIV
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 781 posts
Armorama: 676 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 04:48 PM UTC
Does anyone know of a way to contact kingfisher miniatures they have some nice 1/72 1/76 models of landrovers etc inparticular they have 2 types of wmiks im looking to buy but if i put it in the basket it says no items in basket and doesnt give a price. I want to ask them if its stil in production and how much shipping would be.. anyone have a contact for them? http://www.kingfisherminiatures.co.uk

sdk10159
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
KitMaker: 556 posts
Armorama: 433 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 08:05 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Does anyone know of a way to contact kingfisher miniatures they have some nice 1/72 1/76 models of landrovers etc inparticular they have 2 types of wmiks im looking to buy but if i put it in the basket it says no items in basket and doesnt give a price. I want to ask them if its stil in production and how much shipping would be.. anyone have a contact for them? http://www.kingfisherminiatures.co.uk

Have you tried looking at thier Contact Page? It's right at the top of the home page.

Their contact info is:

Contact us

By Email.

Send your email to [email protected]

By Post.

Postal Address is,

Kingfisher Miniatures

9 Plaza Court

Eriswell Road

Worthing

West Sussex

BN11 3GZ

( for letters posted to us from outside the uk please add England after the postcode )
panzerIV
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 781 posts
Armorama: 676 posts
Posted: Monday, January 15, 2018 - 01:22 AM UTC
Steve thank you
Im an idiot ive bin looking at their website on my mobile. Ive just realised to switch to desktop mode on and its now shown all of their contact details etc hahah thanks for pointing out the obvious
 _GOTOTOP