In need of decals from Academy's Warrior MCV
tanknick22
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 1,139 posts
Armorama: 1,100 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 04:30 AM UTC
Im in need of the decal sheet from Academy's Warrior MCV kit#13201
they seem to have screwed the pooch on the vehicle registration plate one of them is way over size for 1 35 scale any help will be greatly appreciated
corsutton
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 544 posts
Armorama: 511 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 04:53 AM UTC
Do you need a replacement sheet or an aftermarket sheet? I have the kit and could probably part with the decals.

Also, if you need another sheet from the kit, you might try contacting Academy for them. You can get replacements from the manufacturer quite often.
terminators
Visit this Community
France
KitMaker: 1,932 posts
Armorama: 1,907 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 05:25 AM UTC
If you need aftermarket sheet look at "star decals"

http://www.star-decals.net/35scalemodern.html
petbat
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
KitMaker: 3,353 posts
Armorama: 3,121 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 01:20 PM UTC
Nick, if your decals were like mine, just get an AM set. The Academy ones were not correct, didn't stick, were brittle and were off register.

If it is just the regn code numbers, consider using dry transfer letters and numbers on a painted black rectangle. You can use the numerals on other vehicles or even use them for dios (House numbers, window advertising, etc)
tanknick22
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 1,139 posts
Armorama: 1,100 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 11:19 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Nick, if your decals were like mine, just get an AM set. The Academy ones were not correct, didn't stick, were brittle and were off register.

If it is just the regn code numbers, consider using dry transfer letters and numbers on a painted black rectangle. You can use the numerals on other vehicles or even use them for dios (House numbers, window advertising, etc)

Thanks for all the help I decided to take the after market route and get a sheet from Star Decals
 _GOTOTOP