_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum
Russian or Soviet vehicles/armor modeling forum.
New Trumpeter Terminator "Ramka"
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
KitMaker: 11,610 posts
Armorama: 7,843 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 04:48 PM UTC
Here are some sprue shots of Trumpeter's BMPT RAMKA, found on FB:

panzerbob01
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
KitMaker: 3,128 posts
Armorama: 2,959 posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 10:21 AM UTC
Looks right about what we should expect: the sprues for the initial terminator "Ramka" hull, plus the sprues for the revised BMPT-72 turret - pretty much as how this real vehicle came to be - initial hull mounting a new-model turret!

Hey! It's a Trumpeter modern Russian kit - it will be big, parts-rich, mostly well-detailed, and build up to a pretty awesome-looking product. Mostly pretty well engineered, mostly sharp and clean molding, and plenty of "modeling pleasure and time" for your buck / Euro / whatever!

Because those Russians have actually done this one, it certainly merits consideration by at least Big Russian fans. Because it's pretty darn cool-looking (at least to me! ), I think it merits consideration for about any modern armor builder looking for a rather different thing to fill some shelf space!

Bob
RealHokum
Visit this Community
Moscow, Russia
KitMaker: 25 posts
Armorama: 25 posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 11:44 AM UTC
As far as I know, out of the box it will be possible to make either a "Syrian" version, or the version that went into mass production for the armed forces of the Russian Federation and will participate in the Victory Parade-2018. Differences in the turret and side armor.
 _GOTOTOP