_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Campaign List in our Profile....
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 5,762 posts
Armorama: 2,283 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 01:39 AM UTC
Hi! Having too many campaigns ongoing is going to be hard to be managed. My idea is, how about participants of a campaign have a section in ther profile page which they will know which campaigns they are currently enlisted in. Somewhat similar to this:

Member's profile (shonen_red)

Campaigns ongoing - End Date
AGE - 3-31-04
Abrams ID - 5-1-04
Overlord 2004 - 6-5-04
etc.

Just an idea. I can't keep track on my ongoing campaigns and where I am listed in.
Marty
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 2,312 posts
Armorama: 1,054 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 01:53 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I can't keep track on my ongoing campaigns and where I am listed in.

Then perhaps you are enlisted in too many campaigns?
Graywolf
Staff MemberSenior Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Izmir, Turkey / Türkçe
KitMaker: 6,405 posts
Armorama: 1,850 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 10:21 AM UTC
You can copy the dates,regs and rules of every campaign you are enlisted from the campaigns section,make it a word document,take a printout and attach it to your modelling bench... you will never forget and feel motivated that way.as you finish your entry ,send the document to the basket.
Major_Goose
Visit this Community
Kikladhes, Greece / Ελλάδα
KitMaker: 6,871 posts
Armorama: 2,071 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 07:19 PM UTC
Thats exactly what i do Engin. I print the sheet of the rules of every campaign and the list of participants and stick it over the bench so i have immidaiate reference to the rules (in case i wanna break some!!!!) So when these papers start to reduce i know its time to enlist in a new Campaign !!!! What i was thinking of campaigns for some time was that it would be nice below the name/rank/ nationality/posts...of the posting guy in the forums , maybe could be displayed the ribbons and medals of the succesfully finished campaigns.It would be nice and colourfull but i dont know how much difficult could this be for the stuff.!! Maybe some day will be done !!
 _GOTOTOP