_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas: Techniques
Diorama techniques and related subjects.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Arabic shop and traffic signs
zorrolobo
Visit this Community
Distrito Federal, Mexico
KitMaker: 1,457 posts
Armorama: 1,440 posts
Posted: Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 05:54 AM UTC
Hi everyone! I just spent a couple of weeks in Lebanon and took a lot of pictures. From these pictures I cleaned some signs that could be used in a Diorama of Lebanon/middle East. I donīt intend to compete with the professionals; nor is my quality that amazing. But to help fellow modelers out I can give them to you. Mind you these are pictures of real stores, but for modeling purposes and since I am not selling them there should be no problem with copyrights.
These are the signs I have cleaned so far:

zorrolobo
Visit this Community
Distrito Federal, Mexico
KitMaker: 1,457 posts
Armorama: 1,440 posts
Posted: Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 06:03 AM UTC
I took the picture from the thumbnails in my computer, so some images seem cut. They are all complete.
If anybody is interested in any of the images please let me know. They vary in file size from 150k to 600k. But once reduced to 1/35 or below they look pretty good. I could also send the original picture where I cut them from so you see the context, and if also interested I can have my wife translate them.

If you are interested in something more professionally done, I recommend Middle East Modeling. you can contact them at [email protected]
 _GOTOTOP