_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Braille Scale
1/72 and 1/76 Scale Armor and AFVs.
Hosted by Darren Baker
What's happened to Friendship Models? ...
pbennett
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 464 posts
Armorama: 412 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 01:30 PM UTC
Does anyone know what has happened to Friendship Models? For a while their website was marked as 'temporarily unavailable', but now it appears to be out of action completely. Has the company ceased to operate, or are they due to return at some point?
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberTOS Moderator
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
KitMaker: 6,693 posts
Armorama: 5,562 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 05:48 PM UTC
Maybe they have gone "all-in" for their ebay-store and closed down their own web-site. Less work to maintain an ebay-store compared to having your own web-site ....

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Friendship-Models/Wee-Friends.html

/ Robin
kefffy
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 113 posts
Armorama: 96 posts
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2018 - 01:06 AM UTC
I have also checked their own website, which still comes up , however it does say under the wee friends heading about an update or similar taking place soon. Looking at the e bay shop , as far as I can tell it has all their own item that I have purchased from them before, a suggestion why not contact Ian through the e bay site if you cant see what you want, regards Keith
tankmodeler
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 3,123 posts
Armorama: 2,539 posts
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2018 - 04:14 AM UTC
Ian and Friendship models are very much alive, but I think he is doing all his internet work from Facebook. Check out the Friendship Models page on Facebook and contact him through there. He's quite active so it shouldn't be hard to reach him.

Paul
 _GOTOTOP