_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
News
FC Model Trend: MG34, BV-206 Wheels, and More
tatbaqui
Staff MemberNews Writer
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 2,713 posts
Armorama: 2,451 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 07:04 PM UTC

New releases from FCModeltips.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
HermannB
Visit this Community
Bayern, Germany
KitMaker: 4,099 posts
Armorama: 4,067 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 03:18 AM UTC
So with FMC Modeltips and Blast Models producing replacement wheels for BV206S, what`s wrong with the kit wheels?
leopard122
Visit this Community
European Union
KitMaker: 417 posts
Armorama: 411 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 04:08 AM UTC

Quoted Text

So with FMC Modeltips and Blast Models producing replacement wheels for BV206S, what`s wrong with the kit wheels?

Hans-Hermann, it's nothing wrong with the wheels in the kit, they are just the newer version, and fcm and blast and azimut are just doing the early version that come from the bv206 version.. Like me that will build the french version, all photos i have seen use the early version and the german version have the new wheels that are included in the kit ..
HermannB
Visit this Community
Bayern, Germany
KitMaker: 4,099 posts
Armorama: 4,067 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 07:18 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Hans-Hermann, it's nothing wrong with the wheels in the kit, they are just the newer version, and fcm and blast and azimut are just doing the early version that come from the bv206 version.. Like me that will build the french version, all photos i have seen use the early version and the german version have the new wheels that are included in the kit ..

Good to know. After FCM will release the Platt mount for MG3, I hope that PSM will release a conversion for Bundeswehr vehicle.
leopard122
Visit this Community
European Union
KitMaker: 417 posts
Armorama: 411 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 08:02 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Good to know. After FCM will release the Platt mount for MG3, I hope that PSM will release a conversion for Bundeswehr vehicle.

I also hope psm do a set, i asked Gerold and he said maybe but not this year.. But lets hope they will in the future..
 _GOTOTOP