_GOTOBOTTOM
AFV Painting & Weathering
Answers to questions about the right paint scheme or tips for the right effect.
Who Owns a Iwata HP-C Deluxe?
Tin_Can
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,560 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Monday, March 22, 2004 - 02:52 PM UTC
I'm thinking about moving to a double action airbrush after using my trusty Paasche Single Action H for the last 14 years. The HP-C Deluxe seems like a good one for me.

I plan to keep the Paasche H around for heavy duty, base coat jobs but using the Iwata for fine/detail work.

Any thoughts or comments? Thanks in advance.
matt
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 5,957 posts
Armorama: 2,956 posts
Posted: Monday, March 22, 2004 - 11:54 PM UTC
Stug uses one Convinced me to get one (over my Paasche H) I'm still waiting on it from him.
MadMeex
Visit this Community
Vaasa, Finland
KitMaker: 424 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Friday, March 26, 2004 - 02:23 AM UTC
I use an HP-C exclusively. I'm very happy with it, but I'm also still learning to master the thing. It's much more of a precision instrument than the Aztec I was using.

Mika
stugiiif
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 1,434 posts
Armorama: 868 posts
Posted: Friday, March 26, 2004 - 02:45 AM UTC
Tin Can, let me say that it's probably the last AB you'll ever get!!!! I have 2, a HP-BC bottom feed and a HP-C gravity feed. they are great and are worth every penny. they also perform to the reputation that has been given by us modelers. I have not had a problem duplicating the QA sheet (arun form the smallest pattern to the largest) provided in the box. these are the best out there and i'll show anyone what can be done with such a fine product. BTW if y=use a traditional double action AB ther should not be that much of a learning curve. My biggest problem was getting over the unique shape of my old aztec 4709 AB. i had toi get used to hold the Iwata traditional shape. That has been my only problem HTH STUG
 _GOTOTOP