_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
News
Desert Eagle: MERKAVA Mk.3D – Part 3
Maki
Staff MemberSenior Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 5,579 posts
Armorama: 2,988 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 01:24 AM UTC

Desert Eagle Publishing announced a new reference book dedicated to Markava Mk3D. Check out the company's press release!

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
WXerock
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 672 posts
Armorama: 668 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 03:52 AM UTC
Mario, this looks like another great title. I would like to throw it out there again that these publishers need to offer their work digitally. Publication costs are lower and the title will never be out of stock. If you miss out on a title of a printed book, you may never find it again. That can never happen with a digital volume. Just sayin'. If there is anyone out there who can get the publishers to listen, I would really appreciate it.

Regards,

Eric
Taeuss
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
KitMaker: 3,791 posts
Armorama: 3,778 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 02:45 AM UTC
While I fully agree with you I personally am fixated on my reference books in paper form. I just hate scrolling through photos and they never really feel that they're "mine". I would rather have a publish on demand format though that might push up costs as at least I get to hold the book that I buy.
Taeuss
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
KitMaker: 3,791 posts
Armorama: 3,778 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 02:49 AM UTC
Geez, I forgot to mention how much I'm looking forward to seeing this book as I have always felt that Merkavas are truly one great and ingeniously-laid out AFV. If I was on the potential receiving end of a shell deflection would be high on my list of features that I'd appreciate and so many other features of the tank appeal to me.
 _GOTOTOP