_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
News
Events: Tanks Again European Military Tour
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 02:33 AM UTC

Pascal Zandt and the folks at Interpro Travel Service are once again doing a military history enthusiast and modeler tailored tour of Europe. Their first "Tanks A Lot Tour" was in 2017 and was reportedly a great success. The new tour will happen in May of 2019 so if you are interested in traveling around to all the places most loved by historians and modelers this is your chance!

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Taeuss
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
KitMaker: 3,791 posts
Armorama: 3,778 posts
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 01:13 PM UTC
Wow! What a great tour itinerary! I've already been to half the places listed but a second view would be great. Sinsheim/Koblenz/Munster have my whole-hearted endorsement. The rest are interesting to take in.
pzandt
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 68 posts
Armorama: 57 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2019 - 05:40 AM UTC
11 of us are ready to go, but we have room for a few more. We have added the Bastogne Barracks to the itinerary. So if you have been thinking of joining us, now is the time to take action.
kzichal
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 1 posts
Armorama: 1 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2019 - 03:58 PM UTC
My wife and I were members of Tank tour #1. Well thought out agenda and a great time rubbing elbows with fellow tankies. Cannot say enough good things about our first experience and looking forward to #2.
Wexman
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 16 posts
Armorama: 12 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 - 07:08 AM UTC
I went on the first trip and it was a ton of fun. Super sites, and the group was friendly and willing to hav a great time. We saw lot's a very interesting places that I might have nver thought to go! I can't wait for this one!
 _GOTOTOP