_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
hi
focke91
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 25 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 07:26 AM UTC
hi im new to armorama found it on google i think this website is good and i also like dioramas i did my first 1 the other day ive bin doing modelling since 2002 but i like 172 dioramas most my first one was rubbish hope you guys can give my advice.
thanks rhys berry
War_Machine
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 702 posts
Armorama: 385 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 08:00 AM UTC
Hello and welcome! I'm glad you found the site. You might want to post something in the introductions forum as well, since that's usually the first place people around here look for any new members.
Don't worry if your first attempts at dio making aren't award winners. Everyone has to start somewhere, and no matter how long you've been building, there's always room for improvement and new techniques.
Whatever you do, don't hesitate to ask questions. Everyone here is very courteous and ready, willing, and able to offer any advice and render any assistance they possibly can, no matter what the subject. We have folks around here who can cover any and all areas of the hobby.
Enjoy the site, and I'll see you around!
focke91
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 25 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 06:08 PM UTC
thanks war_machine
slodder
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 11,718 posts
Armorama: 7,138 posts
Posted: Monday, March 29, 2004 - 01:18 AM UTC
Welcome aboard. Glad you found us. I personally think this site is The best modeling website around.

If you have questions, you'll find the answers here. All you have to do is post'em.....
Sensei
Visit this Community
Belgrade, Serbia & Montenegro
KitMaker: 1,217 posts
Armorama: 799 posts
Posted: Monday, March 29, 2004 - 04:51 AM UTC
Welcome, welcome!

This is really good site and im sure u will always get help from this multinational modeling site

As far as im concerned, u have greetings from Serbia!

Mirko 'Sensei' Jovanovic
Teacher
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 4,924 posts
Armorama: 3,679 posts
Posted: Monday, March 29, 2004 - 05:08 AM UTC
Another Brit!! You are most welcome!

Vinnie
11Charlie
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 926 posts
Armorama: 383 posts
Posted: Monday, March 29, 2004 - 10:18 AM UTC
Welcome focke91! I too am fairly new to the site and I'm addicted...these guys are absolutely great when it comes to gathering information for any project you may be working on...

One of the best things is you get to chat with folks from around the world....basically, this site is a limitless resource for the modeler... :-)
 _GOTOTOP