_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
News
ICM: Leichttraktor Rheinmetall
tatbaqui
Staff MemberNews Writer
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 2,713 posts
Armorama: 2,451 posts
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2019 - 12:14 AM UTC

ICM Holding shares initial images of its upcoming kit on the German experimental tank developed and tested during the inter-war years.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
M4A1Sherman
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 4,403 posts
Armorama: 4,078 posts
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2019 - 12:54 AM UTC

Quoted Text

ICM Holding shares initial images of its upcoming kit on the German experimental tank developed and tested during the inter-war years.

Read the Full News Story

Thanks!

Hi, Tat!

Thanks for the announcement! I LIKE the German WWI, pre-WWII, and early (pre 1943) WWII stuff; I wish there were more of it available.

As a counterpoint, who would be interested in the British/US Mk.VIII "Liberty" Tank in plastic? The COMMANDER MODELS resin Mk.VIII is a bit rich for my wallet...
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 10,954 posts
Armorama: 8,571 posts
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2019 - 01:21 AM UTC
This is a model I am looking forward too and strangely the only tier 1 in WoT I have kept.
BootsDMS
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 978 posts
Armorama: 965 posts
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2019 - 01:24 AM UTC
Now this is interesting! A nice change and would look good with some Reichswehr figures (surely easy enough to convert); what next perhaps - a Grosstraktor?

Well done ICM.
tatbaqui
Staff MemberNews Writer
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 2,713 posts
Armorama: 2,451 posts
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2019 - 01:25 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Read the Full News Story

Thanks!

Hi, Tat!

Thanks for the announcement! I LIKE the German WWI, pre-WWII, and early (pre 1943) WWII stuff; I wish there were more of it available.

As a counterpoint, who would be interested in the British/US Mk.VIII "Liberty" Tank in plastic? The COMMANDER MODELS resin Mk.VIII is a bit rich for my wallet...

You're welcome Dennis!
Taeuss
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
KitMaker: 3,791 posts
Armorama: 3,778 posts
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2019 - 10:53 AM UTC
I wonder if this is what the German Panzer forces initially used to train in secret at the camp in the Soviet Union? I've never seen one of these before and am intrigued.
knewton
Visit this Community
New Zealand
KitMaker: 1,217 posts
Armorama: 1,092 posts
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2019 - 11:47 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I wonder if this is what the German Panzer forces initially used to train in secret at the camp in the Soviet Union? I've never seen one of these before and am intrigued.

yes, it was. I only know this because the vehicle interests me, and I did a google search of it. I’m amazed at the amount of information available on this vehicle.
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
KitMaker: 11,610 posts
Armorama: 7,843 posts
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2019 - 12:43 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

yes, it was. I only know this because the vehicle interests me, and I did a google search of it. I’m amazed at the amount of information available on this vehicle.

I was just researching how to go about building one of these. Thought it would be interesting, with an appropriate Soviet crew.
Taeuss
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
KitMaker: 3,791 posts
Armorama: 3,778 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 12:20 AM UTC
Even though the secret training facility was deep in the Soviet Union how would "an appropriate Soviet crew" be in on this? I sort of doubt that they did a lot of cooperative cross-training. More observer, I would guess.
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
KitMaker: 11,610 posts
Armorama: 7,843 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 12:52 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Even though the secret training facility was deep in the Soviet Union how would "an appropriate Soviet crew" be in on this? I sort of doubt that they did a lot of cooperative cross-training. More observer, I would guess.

This design was being considered by the Russian government.
 _GOTOTOP