_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum
Russian or Soviet vehicles/armor modeling forum.
MMK Models Tatra T815 VT assembly help needed
AKirchhoff
Visit this Community
Germany
KitMaker: 307 posts
Armorama: 304 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 11:18 PM UTC
Hi!
A couple of years ago, I bought a couple of kits direktly from MMK Models, one of these being a Tatra T-815 VT MMK35028.
As I am not familar with eastern truck design, and with the assembly instructions being very basic, if not useless in some points, I am looking for a modeller who has built this kit and with whom I can discuss a couple of solutions regarding the construction of the cab and its interior.

Unfortunately, I looked within the net for a build review or detail pictures of such vehicleand interior, but unfortunately with no effort.

I wrote twice to MMK to ask for help or some construction pictures, but they did not even answer my request.

Is there anybody out there who has build this kit and would give some advice on the final construction on the cab?

Thank you very much!

Andreas
brunocollin
Visit this Community
Gironde, France
KitMaker: 98 posts
Armorama: 94 posts
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2019 - 12:09 AM UTC
Not of a great help but my own experience with MMK : a few years ago, I sent a mail for a lacking part in a kit bought 2 years before. Not only I had a swift reply but the part came with a figurine and other bits of kit.
Top notch service !
Milan Krnáč will be at Saumur model show on 8/9/10th of July. I may ask him the informations you need.
 _GOTOTOP