_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
How do I auto lo gin?
marcb
Visit this Community
Overijssel, Netherlands
KitMaker: 1,244 posts
Armorama: 1,226 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 10:35 PM UTC
How do I set for automaticaly login in at each visit?

Thanks in advance.
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
Armorama: 13,742 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 02:27 AM UTC
As long as you don't log out, you should still be logged in when you return.
M4A1Sherman
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 4,403 posts
Armorama: 4,078 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 02:51 AM UTC
Hello, Marc!

Your computer's software may include a "Remember Password" function. Many times, this "phrase" should show up in the upper right side of your screen when you enter your favorite browsing sites. If, or when "Remember Password" appears, (I'm sorry, but I'm not sure of the correct Dutch form of this "phrase"- Is it "Onthoud Wachtwoord"..?), just place your cursor on this "phrase" and "left-click" once on your "Mouse". This should help you. Many sites will automatically "log you out" if you leave the particular site you've just visited after a certain period of time, in which case you will still need to "log in", anyway...

Activating the "Remember Password" function should make "logging-in" less time-consuming for you...

Hope this helps...

Also for your own security reasons, you should change your passwords fairly often. But you probably know to do this already, anyway...
Scarred
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 1,792 posts
Armorama: 1,186 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 04:24 AM UTC
Another thing if you are on a p.c, don't clear the 'armorama.com' cookie. If you use a program like CCleaner you can delete cookies thereby logging you out or protect certain cookies from deletion, like armorama.com.
marcb
Visit this Community
Overijssel, Netherlands
KitMaker: 1,244 posts
Armorama: 1,226 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 04:28 AM UTC
Thanks all,

I'm using Google Chrome. When I close the Armorama page, I need to log in next time I visit.
Can't find an auto login function in Chrome or on the site.
Scarred
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 1,792 posts
Armorama: 1,186 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 02:12 PM UTC
With Firefox and Pale Moon you can stay logged in. It's not auto login it's just using the cookies that are saved with your login info. As long as you don't clear that cookie you won't be logged out. I've been trying the same thing with Chrome but it always logs me out. Chrome for Android does the same thing but since it saved my login info I just have to hit "login" and it logs in. If you want to auto login, you may need another browser.
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 10,954 posts
Armorama: 8,571 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 09:34 PM UTC
It is a good idea to log in and out at each visit as a basic way of protecting your account.
 _GOTOTOP