_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
News
Evolution: Soviet Tankman & Stalker
Maki
Staff MemberSenior Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 5,579 posts
Armorama: 2,988 posts
Posted: Friday, July 19, 2019 - 05:53 AM UTC

Evolution Miniatures updates the company catalogue with 2 new figure sets... one a WW2 set and the other continuing a postapocalyptic theme.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Taeuss
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
KitMaker: 3,791 posts
Armorama: 3,778 posts
Posted: Friday, July 19, 2019 - 09:27 AM UTC
Oh you have absolutely no idea how hard it was not to use lines involving stalkers, child abuse, etc in this set, that is until I saw the other set that actually involved the "stalker" so I take all of those bad thoughts back replacing them, instead, with: So, I guess the height standard in the Soviet armoured forces was a bit shorter than I had imagined. As was the minimum age...
MrCompletely
Visit this Community
Saitama-ken, Japan / 日本
KitMaker: 128 posts
Armorama: 120 posts
Posted: Friday, July 19, 2019 - 06:05 PM UTC
I imagine the name "Stalker" is either a bad translation, or taken from the classic 1979 Tarkovsky movie.
Charlie-66
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 771 posts
Armorama: 750 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 06:20 AM UTC
Nice looking set. I just finished my first figure from Evolution, and I thought the quality was excellent. May have to pick this one up.
MLD
Visit this Community
Vermont, United States
KitMaker: 3,569 posts
Armorama: 2,070 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 06:54 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I imagine the name "Stalker" is either a bad translation, or taken from the classic 1979 Tarkovsky movie.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is a Modern Russian first person shooter/ horror video game set in the Chernobyl area.
Lots of modern Russian weaponry, gas masks, mutant people and animals. Russian post-apocalyptic, a lot like the Metro series set in the Moscow subway system after a vaguely specified war/disaster.

_GOTOTOP