Hosted by Darren Baker
LF info on Finnish Leopard 2A4 camo
120mmSniper
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 157 posts
Armorama: 103 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 01:02 PM UTC
I saw a build article for a winter camo 2A4 in a new AK book, but it doesn’t show the entire camo pattern. Any recommendations on where to find it?

Thanks. Lee
2505-Steven
Visit this Community
Germany
KitMaker: 57 posts
Armorama: 56 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 08:35 PM UTC
Hi Lee, as far as I know there is no reference about the camo. You should check the internet, there are a lot of photos if you just search Leopard 2A4 Finland. There is also one homepage which has plenty of photos and is good reference: andreaslarka.net., I recommend to go there.
Happy modelling and regards, Stephan
120mmSniper
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 157 posts
Armorama: 103 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 12:25 AM UTC
Stephan-
I did some more research and found out that Tankigrad has a book about Finnish Leopards. Echelon has a decal set with multiple views of the splinter camouflage. I ordered both of them.

Btw- while searching the internet, I saw your name more than once. Nice work on your Leopards.
2505-Steven
Visit this Community
Germany
KitMaker: 57 posts
Armorama: 56 posts
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:41 AM UTC
Yep, habe a lot of Leopards in my showcases, but most of them are done by a good friend who died 3 years ago. I was mainly doing the research and he made the physical part of the building. Today I am still active, but I am missing the productivity. Keep us updated with your project. The Finnish Leopard is always one of my favorites.
 _GOTOTOP