_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
Clearing out the studio - 1:35 "LOT" sales
KFMagee
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 1,586 posts
Armorama: 1,225 posts
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2002 - 07:59 AM UTC
About once or twice a year, I find I have to clear out all the "pieces and parts" from my recent work and move them out. to make room for new projects. I've got 9 "LOTS" of 1:35 scale stuff listed on ebay - just do a search for SELLER = KFMAGEE and you'll see them. A lot of these pieces are factory originals that wound up in the spare parts box, and a lot of stuff is either my own work, or pieces I bought from other professional builders for use in some project. I have tried to group things together in logical lots... sidewalks, building walls, resin figures, windows, doors, furniture, books... you name it, I probably have it in one or more of the lots. Once you find one item, you can choose "Look at seller other auctions" for a complete listing of what I have.

Let me know if you have questions. While the Ebay listing states "ship only in US" I will ship to you anywhere if you let me know you are an ARMORAMA member....

[email protected]
Semper Fi
AndersHeintz
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 2,250 posts
Armorama: 464 posts
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2002 - 09:53 PM UTC
Put in a search for SELLER = KFMAGEE , didnt end up with nothing, give us an ID# :-)
Im tired of looking through all the trash at ebay to find your lots
so please help out
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
Armorama: 9,071 posts
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2002 - 10:23 PM UTC
Worked for me. Here is a direct link: http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=KFMAGEE&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25
Wolf-Leader
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 1,225 posts
Armorama: 520 posts
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2002 - 10:34 PM UTC
Hi,
I am an Armorama member and I would like to know if you have any resin figures for sale or for trade? Do you have the resin figure companies:
KIRIN
VERLINDEN
WOLF
Companies like this just to name a few? I beleive you now know the quality of figures I am looking for. Would you be willing to make a trade?
 _GOTOTOP