_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum
Russian or Soviet vehicles/armor modeling forum.
Custom Factory order waiting time?
Orkerd
Visit this Community
Drenthe, Netherlands
KitMaker: 3 posts
Armorama: 3 posts
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 - 10:16 AM UTC
Hello,

As the title says i'm wondering about how long it takes for an order to arrive at home (from buying to arrival) from Custom Factory's kits, if anyone sees this topic who've bought from Custom Factory before, please respond.

I've ordered well over a month ago the Custom Factory Object 640 conversion kit and the only thing i heard about the shipment was that it was on the way after asking them how my order is coming along. They said they'll send the tracking code the next day, i've send multiple e-mails over the last 3 weeks asking where my tracking code is but i only get a "sorry" and that they'll send the code the next day but i still don't get anything in the mail.

So anyone that has bought from Custom Factory please respond because i'm getting a little frustrated and a bit worried.
grunt136mike
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,896 posts
Armorama: 1,858 posts
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 - 02:10 PM UTC
Hi;

I can only relay mine own experience from here in the States which will Not be of any Help ! I had No problem with the kits that I purchased !! You mite have to Write them A Certified letter for Action or A refund.
After Market companies who offer AM products in resin usually Work at there own pace, and you have to consider the Locality of the Company that the product is coming from ! Another problem that mite apply is if your own Customs law mite Hold up the order or put restrictions on the Country of Origin !!!

GOOD LUCK; MIKE.
ayovtshev
Visit this Community
Sofiya, Bulgaria
KitMaker: 1,432 posts
Armorama: 1,390 posts
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 - 09:41 PM UTC
Craig,

Once shipped from CF the kit needs aprrox. 5-7 days to reach Moscow and it will usualy leave Russia within 1 or 2 more days.Shipping time to my country was twice between 12 and 14 days.

From what you wrote, I think CF has still not shipped your order.Maybe they didn't have the conversion you ordered in stock and need to produce it first.

Keep on e-mailing them, that will keep the pressure.

HTH,
brunocollin
Visit this Community
Gironde, France
KitMaker: 98 posts
Armorama: 94 posts
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 - 10:27 PM UTC
Ordered from them a GaZ-63 truck at the beginning of the year.
The first parcel didn't reach me but the second one (registered parcel)was OK. It took nearly a month from CF to my home, in France.
Orkerd
Visit this Community
Drenthe, Netherlands
KitMaker: 3 posts
Armorama: 3 posts
Posted: Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 04:51 AM UTC
Thank you all for the replies i am very gratefull. I think i'll be mailing CF an action or refund letter since i still haven't heard anything about my product even after multiple e-mails. Again thank you for the replies and i'm hoping i can sort this out with CF.
 _GOTOTOP