_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum: Cold War Soviet Armor
For discussions related to cold war era Russo-Soviet armor.
IT-1 fires a 3M7 rocket during a maneuver
PatriotaModels
Visit this Community
Bayern, Germany
KitMaker: 126 posts
Armorama: 116 posts
Posted: Sunday, October 27, 2019 - 05:59 AM UTC
Hi fellas, it has been a while ago since my last post on this forum. Therefore I present to you today one of my finished small dioramas. Everything you can see in the diorama presentation is selfmade. The tank itself comes from Trumpeter and needed some little rework to represent the real thing, as far as I have been able to analize it from original pictures. Especially the rear fenders had to be corrected in level/angle. The tow cables were bought from a German company specialized in producing different industrial wires, for a very low, more ridiculous price. I have made two different styles of photos. The first one with a black background, the second one is under real circumstances, outside under the almost clear sky of south Bavaria in Germany. Enjoy the pictures.

Simple and cheap construction filler, sawdust and thinned wood glue (stored in old NOCH can) to create a lightweight diorama base.

the tank after painting with my own Russian Cold War color, a mix of Revellīs Aqua Color #361 olive green (20ml) + khaki brown #86 (5ml)

PatriotaModels
Visit this Community
Bayern, Germany
KitMaker: 126 posts
Armorama: 116 posts
Posted: Sunday, October 27, 2019 - 06:00 AM UTC
And here is the result ... the tank after using few washes and filters ...

_GOTOTOP