_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
Review
Das Werk: Borgward Panzerjager
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 10,954 posts
Armorama: 8,571 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 08:44 AM UTC

Dave Shick shares his review of the Borgward Panzerjager from Das Werk in 1/35th scale.

Read the Review

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Taeuss
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
KitMaker: 3,791 posts
Armorama: 3,778 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 09:09 AM UTC
Looks like a great improvement over the earlier, finicky Dragon kit. I really like that this kit comes with link & length tracks because this was one time that individual track links were simply too small & fragile to bother with. Ironically I wouldn't have minded the DS tracks in such cases!
Tank1812
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 1,112 posts
Armorama: 886 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 09:29 AM UTC
Dave nice review. I found the rocket end caps plastic to be very weak. I broke two when removing from the sprue with a micro saw.

Eddy’s build on missing lynx points out the wrong track count and research suggests the fenders should be flat not have anti slip.
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/missinglynx/viewtopic.php?t=321187
brekinapez
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
KitMaker: 2,272 posts
Armorama: 1,860 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 01:02 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Dave nice review. I found the rocket end caps plastic to be very weak. I broke two when removing from the sprue with a micro saw.

Eddy’s build on missing lynx points out the wrong track count and research suggests the fenders should be flat not have anti slip.
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/missinglynx/viewtopic.php?t=321187

If true, that is unfortunate but not the end of the world I suppose. In my case, I'll take it as-is because I'm the only one in my family and circle of friends who could even begin to tell the difference.
 _GOTOTOP