_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
News from Miniart
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberTOS Moderator
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
KitMaker: 6,693 posts
Armorama: 5,562 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2019 - 09:42 PM UTC
https://miniart-models.com/products/35610-modern-street-cafe/

Now I could, if I wanted, make a vignette of myself sipping tea at my summerhouse. We have those chairs, the table and the sunshade. Only needs some groundwork or maybe planks for sun-deck.

Lots of uses for this, maybe some special forces soldiers relaxing outside a tent or hut in their base camp.

/ Robin
white4doc
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 1,086 posts
Armorama: 964 posts
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2019 - 03:26 AM UTC
Sky is pretty much the limit with this one, for either a civvie dio or one of those bigger FOBs where creature comforts have been "acquired". I recall some of the freezers like those in one of the DFACS in Kuwait, and I think either Al Assad or Camp Fallujah. Gonna need several of these at least!!
Scarred
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 1,792 posts
Armorama: 1,186 posts
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2019 - 04:15 AM UTC
I could do a diorama of my back yard. yea. what I always wanted. We could put in a fence and include my neighbors yard. Actually reminds me of some of the stalls in the 'ville in Korea, summer nights sipping soju and crawling back to base.
white4doc
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 1,086 posts
Armorama: 964 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 05, 2019 - 05:10 AM UTC
Oh, God...soju...got embalmed once or twice with that stuff. Worst hangovers - EVER!!! And I was only there for Team Spirit, I can only imagine the crawling home was interesting...

Doc
 _GOTOTOP