Hosted by Darren Baker
Looking for this ...
pbennett
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 464 posts
Armorama: 412 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 08:44 AM UTC
Having had no luck sourcing Dragon's 'AAVP71 RAM/RS w/EAAK' (ref. 7233), I wonder whether anyone has sprue 'D' from this particular kit in their spares box.

Many thanks,

Paul
KruppCake
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 401 posts
Armorama: 387 posts
Posted: Monday, November 11, 2019 - 11:14 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Having had no luck sourcing Dragon's 'AAVP71 RAM/RS w/EAAK' (ref. 7233), I wonder whether anyone has sprue 'D' from this particular kit in their spares box.

Many thanks,

Paul

I’m pretty sure you could email dragon and ask for the sprue. I did that in the past for a model and the whole sprue with shipping ended up being about $8. I’ve done it several times with Meng kits too if things are broken or go missing.
nikon1
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
KitMaker: 622 posts
Armorama: 605 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 - 04:38 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Many thanks,

Paul

I’m pretty sure you could email dragon and ask for the sprue. I did that in the past for a model and the whole sprue with shipping ended up being about $8. I’ve done it several times with Meng kits2 too if things are broken or go missing.

Obtaining assistance from Dragon Armor is like freezing a chocolate bar in Hades.
Cheers
Charlie
alanmac
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 3,033 posts
Armorama: 2,953 posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 12:59 AM UTC
As you are in the UK the likelihood of you getting anything through official lines is slightly less than zero

Your best bet is as you've already done, posting a request to see if fellow modellers have the sprue spare. Try other forums or web sites such as Missing Lynx, BritModeller, and Track Link.

Alan

_GOTOTOP