_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
Modern cargo?
vaildog
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
KitMaker: 13 posts
Armorama: 8 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 05:08 PM UTC
Working on the Trumpeter M1083 and thinking about what to put in the cargo bed. Looking for palletized items or other items suitable for cargo in a modern environment. Any good aftermarket that might fit the bill?
18Bravo
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 7,219 posts
Armorama: 6,097 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 05:29 PM UTC
As a prime mover for a Trip 7 you could have palletized 155 projos available from AFV Club in the cargo compartment. There are also propellant cannisters available from a variety of sources. I think it's Italeri that supplied several in modern set for a very reasonable price. Additionally you could throw in the aiming circle components, which would have to be scratch built. Then you'll already be set when the Trip 7 kit comes out.
Frenchy
Visit this Community
Rhone, France
KitMaker: 12,719 posts
Armorama: 12,507 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 08:23 PM UTC
Related thread :

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/forums/278672&ord=&page=1

You can also check out MMK stuff :

http://www.mmk.cz/en/models/category/doplnky

Removal truck

H.P.
HermannB
Visit this Community
Bayern, Germany
KitMaker: 4,099 posts
Armorama: 4,067 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 04:52 AM UTC
Modern cargo is a theme for itself. I research this of several years now. Unfortunatly, not many modern cargo pieces around.
Blast Models does several sets that might come handy.

https://www.blast-models.eu/en/11-accessories

Only chance is to find pics of the truck and start scratch-biulding the parts.
HermannB
Visit this Community
Bayern, Germany
Posted: Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 04:55 AM UTC

Quoted Text

As a prime mover for a Trip 7 you could have palletized 155 projos available from AFV Club in the cargo compartment. There are also propellant cannisters available from a variety of sources. I think it's Italeri that supplied several in modern set for a very reasonable price. Additionally you could throw in the aiming circle components, which would have to be scratch built. Then you'll already be set when the Trip 7 kit comes out.

I saw that 2CR and 173 ABN had boxes of metal with inserts for projos bolted on the cargo bay. A shame that there is no Trip 7 in 1/35 scale.
xraytech
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 39 posts
Armorama: 37 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 09:58 AM UTC
What about a couple of MV850 ATVs from Live Resin with some supporting cargo like gas cans, fuel barrels, rations, etc?
18Bravo
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 7,219 posts
Armorama: 6,097 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 10:17 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

I saw that 2CR and 173 ABN had boxes of metal with inserts for projos bolted on the cargo bay. A shame that there is no Trip 7 in 1/35 scale.

Die kommt noch.
terminators
Visit this Community
France
KitMaker: 1,932 posts
Armorama: 1,907 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 10:49 AM UTC
As it was said, rations.

I had built 2 pallets last year for the logistic world campaign.

HermannB
Visit this Community
Bayern, Germany
Posted: Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 04:57 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Die kommt noch.

Dein Wort in Gottes Ohr. Trumpeter hat schon seit 2012 meine Fotos und Zeichnungen....
pod3105
Visit this Community
Waterford, Ireland
KitMaker: 466 posts
Armorama: 444 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 07:44 PM UTC
As French has already mentioned, MMK have a multitude of modern cargo items palletised and otherwise.
 _GOTOTOP