_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
Ammo mig flesh paint question
GregCopplin
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 212 posts
Armorama: 201 posts
Posted: Friday, April 24, 2020 - 02:08 PM UTC
I received the Ammo Mig Flesh Paint paint set. Is there any tutorial or video out there that will show me how to use it properly, even a step by step would help I’m still not sure about the different colors and comfortable using them. Thank you in advance!
guni-kid
Visit this Community
Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
KitMaker: 521 posts
Armorama: 514 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 25, 2020 - 08:23 PM UTC
Hi there,

I found this video very helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jToicXjSORU

It also leads you to another few of those tutorials. It is showcasing the Vallejo paints but I mean hey, those paint ranges are not all that different to each other, right

I also just recently started to paint figs in a more or less serious manner and what I found the most helpful thing is: Diving in to it and just trying things. You will probably not be happy right away but success will come quicker than you think.

Have fun!
GregCopplin
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 212 posts
Armorama: 201 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 26, 2020 - 07:46 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi there,

I found this video very helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jToicXjSORU

It also leads you to another few of those tutorials. It is showcasing the Vallejo paints but I mean hey, those paint ranges are not all that different to each other, right

I also just recently started to paint figs in a more or less serious manner and what I found the most helpful thing is: Diving in to it and just trying things. You will probably not be happy right away but success will come quicker than you think.

Have fun!

Thank you for the help. I’m starting to get a little more serious with figure painting. I used to just put the flesh paint on and call it done.
 _GOTOTOP