_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum: Cold War Soviet Armor
For discussions related to cold war era Russo-Soviet armor.
MiniarmT72A/AV Turret w.anti-radiation Layer
chnoone
Visit this Community
Armed Forces Europe, United States
KitMaker: 1,036 posts
Armorama: 1,033 posts
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2020 - 05:53 AM UTC
Hey Guys

.... try to get the following:

T-72A/AV Turret with anti-radiation Layer
From Miniarm | No. B35050 | 1:35

Wouid anyone know were I might find one? Or maybe somebody willing to sell ?
Any info much appreciated 😊

Stay safe 👍
Cheers
Christopher
Grauwolf
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
KitMaker: 2,485 posts
Armorama: 743 posts
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2020 - 09:08 AM UTC
HLJ, presently in stock

https://www.hlj.com/1-35-scale-t-72a-av-turret-with-anti-radiation-layer-late-version-tamiya-miab35050?utm_source=Scalemates&utm_medium=Scalemates+Product+Feed&utm_campaign=Scalemates+Product+Feed

Cheers,
grunt136mike
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,896 posts
Armorama: 1,858 posts
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2020 - 12:29 PM UTC
Hi;

You mite try Sprue Brother's !! They have two T-72 turrets that you could use; the 84 & 89 Turret's ! They both have ERA but you could discard the ERA Blocks. Both are in stock and you would get them in A very short time. Faster than Asia I would think at the present time.

CHEERS; MIKE.
chnoone
Visit this Community
Armed Forces Europe, United States
KitMaker: 1,036 posts
Armorama: 1,033 posts
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2020 - 07:07 PM UTC
Thanks guys

..... the thing is that Miniarm only has the „Supper Dolly Parton“ turret available.
Used this one on two models .... recently as a initial T-72 B without reaktive tiles for the Trumpeter kit and as a T-72 B3 for the MENG kit. The anti-radiation layers look brilliant compared to the kits own alternatives
But they also had this „Dolly Parton“ turret which currently / sadly is out of production. ... the predecessors so to speak. I have Miniarms turret of this version without the anti-radiation layers in the making .... so I‘ll just have to keep looking and/or wait till Miniarm re-produces this specific version again.

Again thankx for helping
Cheers Christopher
Stay safe !
duttons
Visit this Community
Australia
KitMaker: 193 posts
Armorama: 184 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 11:37 AM UTC
Have been searching for a while as well. No joy. Contacted manufacturer, no response.
grunt136mike
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,896 posts
Armorama: 1,858 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 11:51 AM UTC
Hi;

Its just A Thought; But have you looked at SBS, just to see if they mite have anything ! Now there stuff is Nice; But the Miniarm set's are top quality for resin ! Another option mite be one of Trumpeter's Turrets that you could source from somebody !! I think with Miniarm is they don't keep A lot of Inventory in stock, as they like to offer New Conversion's of the equipment that is popular with the Zavod's at the Time !

CHEERS; MIKE.
 _GOTOTOP