_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
Tank Workshop, how to order?
Kenaicop
Visit this Community
Nevada, United States
KitMaker: 1,426 posts
Armorama: 1,316 posts
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2020 - 09:43 AM UTC
Every item has “contact us”, I tried that with no response. Any ideas or has anyone ordered from them recently? I need stuff! 😛
Tank1812
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 1,112 posts
Armorama: 886 posts
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2020 - 09:51 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Every item has “contact us”, I tried that with no response. Any ideas or has anyone ordered from them recently? I need stuff! 😛

As I recall they have closed up shop.
Front page has it for sale.
Hello!

Thank you for visiting the Tank Workshop!

Tankworkshop is for sale.

ASKING PRICE: $30,000
It has been a very rewarding experience, however, I have decided to concentrate my effort/resources towards the development of injection molded model kits.

As you probably already know, TWS has stood the test of time and is like the granddaddy of of Armor aftermarket companies! The buyer will receive the molds, masters, artwork, brand, domain and all relevant documentation/information you will need to get up and running. Although no equipment is included in the sale price, I am including 8 hours of free counsultation services to the buyer to ensure a smooth transition.

Please contact Brian at [email protected] for more information.

jasegreene
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 751 posts
Armorama: 751 posts
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2020 - 09:52 AM UTC
I think they are closed and in the process of trying to sell the business.There are still plenty of items of Tank Workshop's that can be found on EBay.
Kenaicop
Visit this Community
Nevada, United States
KitMaker: 1,426 posts
Armorama: 1,316 posts
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2020 - 11:11 AM UTC
Well crap, didn’t see that, explains a lot, lol. Guess I was in too much of a hurry to look at products. I did find some stuff on eBay, but not what I’m looking for. Oh well, I’ll keep digging around.
 _GOTOTOP