_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
New 1/35 (Axis) figure manufacturer,
knewton
Visit this Community
New Zealand
KitMaker: 1,217 posts
Armorama: 1,092 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 - 12:34 PM UTC
“Like we need another one”, but wait, check this out: https://www.themodellingnews.com/2020/07/arto-production-new-figures-in-35th.html great looking figures that are comparable to Alpine in quality.

I do hope these are a success for the new company, as competition and choice is good for the market. And no pointing Germans. Yet.
ivanhoe6
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 2,023 posts
Armorama: 1,234 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 - 10:45 PM UTC
German stuff sells well. Hopefully, this gets their "foot in the door" in the world of figures and their future offerings will be non-German.
Personally I'd like to see some quality civilian figures.
I wish them the best of luck AND the more the merrier !
Thanks for the heads up these new dudes!
| |)
Totalize
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 743 posts
Armorama: 549 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 - 01:06 AM UTC
Nice figures but the price of them is out of this world. US$36 for a 1/35 resin figure? Seriously? I hope they get real and bring the price down to be competitive with just about every other resin figure manufacturer out there or they will be a footnote in the hobby. Let's hope the pricing on the hobby search website is incorrect.
SpeedyJ
Visit this Community
Bangkok, Thailand / ไทย
KitMaker: 1,617 posts
Armorama: 1,150 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 - 02:35 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Nice figures but the price of them is out of this world. US$36 for a 1/35 resin figure? Seriously? I hope they get real and bring the price down to be competitive with just about every other resin figure manufacturer out there or they will be a footnote in the hobby. Let's hope the pricing on the hobby search website is incorrect.

Just wait for the copy cats... Unless you want to pay for quality, seeing this I would. One of the best sculpting I've ever seen. Excellent figures.
Biggles2
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
KitMaker: 7,600 posts
Armorama: 6,110 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 - 04:08 AM UTC

Quoted Text

... Unless you want to pay for quality, seeing this I would.

36USD is $48.27 in Canadian dollars - that makes them way more expensive than Alpine figures. If they were almost 50USD would you still be saying the same thing?? There are many more reasonable alternatives!
 _GOTOTOP