Hosted by Darren Baker
Dragon Challenger II
Red4
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 4,287 posts
Armorama: 1,867 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 02:30 AM UTC
Howdy small scale builders!! Not sure how many of you have seen this kit or picked one up as yet, but let me tell you that it looks good...really good. When I read in a review that the tracks were vinyl, I was a little skeptical at first, but for $9 I wouldnt be out too much if they really sucked. I was more than pleasantly surprised when I cracked the box open. The tracks are without a doubt the single most flexible vinyl tracks I have ever come across, in any scale. They should go together very nicely. The detailing on the hull and turret looks crisp and well porportioned. I'm not of the micrometer mind, ie.. I dont count bolts and measure degree of slope on things. That being said, it sure looks like a Challenger II to me. Cant wait to get it started. Anybody out there started one or completed one as yet? "Q"
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 03:27 AM UTC
Hmmm... sounds interesting... I have just started (this afternoon in fact) my first braille-scale vehicle in over 20 years (Revell's Bradley) and so far seems to be going together o.k. keeps us posted on the progress and put up some picks when you can....Cheers, Jim
 _GOTOTOP