_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Who can do signatures?
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 3,586 posts
Armorama: 2,556 posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 09:51 AM UTC
Well, I am asking this because I havnt seen Yodaman around and he was the one who made my current signature for me.
The reason why I am asking is because on my signature I have a picture of the 49th Armored Division patch, my current patch. Well as of May 1st, 2004, there is no 49 Armored Division in the Texas Army National Guard. We have changed to the 36th Infantry Division. If I can get a picture of the patch, can some one fix my signature and add it to it.

Thanks in advance.
john17
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 920 posts
Armorama: 3 posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 10:16 AM UTC
Hey Pete:

I'd be more than happy to help you update your signature. It would give me an excuse to work on mine as well, as it is not conforming to the current size specifications. Just send me a link to the right patch and I'll replace it with the current one. Let me know if you want anything else changed on your sig. Talk to you soon.

John
Graywolf
Staff MemberSenior Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Izmir, Turkey / Türkçe
KitMaker: 6,405 posts
Armorama: 1,850 posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 10:21 AM UTC

hi Pete,
if this is the patch; some of us will help you for sure
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 01:48 PM UTC
Thanks guys for you help.
Graywolf,
The patch is only the arrow and "T", like this one. Thanks for getting that one for me. I did a search for the 36th on the web, and i didnt realize all the history behind the Division.

Sabot,
Yes indeed a sad day. I thought I was doing good in my military career. I started out in an Ordanence Company, then to a Mechanized Infantry unit, finally to a Armored Division. Now i am going to a plane jane Infantry Division. Oh well, I am not going to knock it. Its just another patch to add to my collection. This will make #5.

John17,
Here you go John, hope this helps. If not, like I said, a lot of sights came up when i searched for the 36th.

john17
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 920 posts
Armorama: 3 posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 02:03 PM UTC
Here you go my friend:

Hope this works for you.

John
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 11:24 PM UTC
Perfect.
Thanks a bunch John. I just e-mailed to myself so I can start using it as my signature for my e-mails too.
 _GOTOTOP