_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
Armoured Brigade Models
Doc
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 43 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 14, 2002 - 10:51 PM UTC
Does anyone know what happened to this company? They had some awesome stuff announced to be released, but then the seem to just drop off the map. Their full resin Lee and Grant looked great, and the British and US North Africa Shermans ( M4A1s) with the initial VVS suspension( like the one on the M-3) and direct vision slot hulls seemed like a dream come true. These sounded like they would be to die (or Kill) for. All of these kits were said to be incredible, and accurate, so I'm trying to find out if these are still coming out, or is they closed up shop.

91B
Ribble
Visit this Community
New Brunswick, Canada
KitMaker: 78 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 14, 2002 - 11:53 PM UTC
Here's their email address : [email protected] I got this off a review on Missing Lynx. They used to have their products with photo's hosted on an IPMS site, I thought it was IPMS Ottawa, but it's not there anymore.

JC Hayes
Trackjam
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 831 posts
Armorama: 614 posts
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2002 - 01:04 AM UTC
Sid is still out there and has a number of great items available. You just have to be patient as he, like most of us, has to balance small business with primary employment.
SEDimmick
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 1,745 posts
Armorama: 1,483 posts
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2002 - 01:06 AM UTC
ABM is a lady to get. I got the M3 Lee at Amps 2001, and was missing parts and there was alot of other pissed off customers over at ML with the same problem as I. I met up with Sid at AMPS 2002 and got my missing pieces, but didnt buy anything since I wasn't interested in what he had ATM. I know this much...he sold out quickly of what he brought with him.

His stuff is outstanding, but his busniess practicies aren't the best in the world. Your best bet is to buy the Stuff at the AMPS Nationals or what ever other shows he does since hes out of canada and makes sure you have everything before leaving for the day
 _GOTOTOP