_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Is their
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 6,043 posts
Armorama: 4,347 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 07:34 PM UTC
Hi folks
Okay is their anyway to change the way pics save if you hit the photo section and want to download some pics it allways comes up with that aaa thing and the next aab. Now I save all my pics to one folder so I can find them. But this way every pic has to be renamed which can be a pain.Right now I have about 500 megs of model and real pics saved from all over the web Yes.
Thank You
YodaMan
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 1,561 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 09:08 PM UTC
I don't know how you save your pictures, but here's the way I do it: I find a cool picture that I like (not very hard for me! ), right click on it, and select 'Save picture as'. A file saving window will then pop up, allowing you to pick wich directory the picture is saved to. While you're in this window, there should be a field with the title "File name". Erase what's there and re-name the file. Ta-da! :-)
Of course, that all goes for Windows 98SE... so If you're using Linux, or even a Mac ::::shudder:::: (sorry, involuntary response.. ) ...this advice goes out the window. Maybe.
If you want to rename files already on you hard drive, just right click on the file and select "rename".
I hope this answers your question! :-)

YodaMan - Mr. Techie man
Bravo-Comm
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 525 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 09:17 PM UTC
Hey Yoda:
Have you built the R/M Trade Federation Tank Model Yet? If so what did you think of it. My Wifes son is building it and he likes it. (We bought it for him last week) After looking it over it is apparently a Pretty Simplistic Kit... Almost too simple. I am thinking of buying and building one myself some time in the near future..(Should only take about a day or so to build). Anyway, What is your take on this kit. I bet you already have a fleet of them. LOL

DAGGER-1
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 6,043 posts
Armorama: 4,347 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 - 08:24 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I don't know how you save your pictures, but here's the way I do it: I find a cool picture that I like (not very hard for me! ), right click on it, and select 'Save picture as'. A file saving window will then pop up, allowing you to pick wich directory the picture is saved to. While you're in this window, there should be a field with the title "File name". Erase what's there and re-name the file. Ta-da! :-)
Of course, that all goes for Windows 98SE... so If you're using Linux, or even a Mac ::::shudder:::: (sorry, involuntary response.. ) ...this advice goes out the window. Maybe.
If you want to rename files already on you hard drive, just right click on the file and select "rename".
I hope this answers your question! :-)

YodaMan - Mr. Techie man

Guess you didn't understand the question when you click on pic no matter what pic on this site same thing comes up like aaa or aab then aac but if you save say all of marios figures the you would have a bunch of pics with the same names as the ones you saved before name does not change on this site all pics are that way.So you have to change them as you save save them do you understand now space man
No offense taken as I build these Computers look at my pics in here that's all my system custom built by me
 _GOTOTOP